Here are some useful guides and factsheets to help you some of the areas of company debt and insolvency that our customers a frequently asking our advice team about. Our information guides are short and easy to digest, giving an overview of the relevant topic.
- Striking off and dissolving a company
- How to Choose the Right Insolvency Practitioner for Your Company
- Does your company require company debt advice? – Take the company health check
- Debt Management Guide for Limited Companies – Company Debt Advice Guide
- A Guide to Limited Company Bankruptcy – Company Debt Advice Guide
- Where are the UK HMRC office locations BXP9 1AS?
- Removing county court judgments ccj and how long does a CCJ last
- HMRC late payment penalties interest percentage added VAT and PAYE and late PAYA payment advice
- How to take money out of a company without paying tax?
- Understanding tax credits overpayments and HMRC and HMRC NDDS
- The companies house strike off process
- What happens to debts once a company is dissolved?
- Should you take a dividend as a director of a limited company and directors dividends explained
- How HMRC debt management can help?
- What is limited liability company?
- Limited company bankruptcy and if my LTD company goes bust will i lose my house?
- How to calculate national insurance ni employees employers and employers ni calculator
- Guide to how to close a company and closing a LTD company
- Dealing with HMRC tax problems and HMRX bill pay problems
- Dealing with HMRC tax problems and problems paying HMRC corporation
- How to easily dissolve a UK Limited Company and getting a company dissolved.
- How to check if a company is insolvent searching the company insolvency register
- Can the HMRC take my house if I have HMRC tax problems and what can an HMRC bailiffs take?
The UK Company Insolvency Helpline has a simple goal: helping you to find the best way out of company debt. We understand the tremendous stress you’re experiencing because we have been listening to customers for over 20 yearsyears. You’ll find yourself talking to someone who really knows what you’re going through.
We offer independent advice, to any limited company or company director who wants it. That’s how we aim to sustain our vision of being the UK’s leading provider of company debt advice and solutions to over-indebted UK limited companies.