We are experts in Corporate Rescue
Our aim is to rescue the company as a going concern. We are experts in corporate rescue with over 10 years of experience. Our corporate rescue and insolvency experts offers analysis and solutions on all areas of insolvency and restructuring law to enable company directors a route to business survival.
If a business has a good management structure and strong core business a detailed corporate rescue plan is often needed to keep the company trading. A plan will involve the support of the owners, employees, creditors and the HM Inland Revenue.
Services available from the corporate rescue team:
- Advice to worried company directors on whether their business is insolvent
- Advice on county court action
- Help with company VAT, PAYE / NI, or corporation tax arrears.
- Advice on dealing with winding up petitions
- Help and guidance with banks and lenders
- Advice on business rescue procedures such as; CVA, Pre Packs and Liquidations
- Guidance whilst in CVA or Company/Corporate Voluntary Arrangement
- Rescue or liquidation
- Can your business be rescued?
- Advice on cash flow issues
- How to deal with lost contacts
- Advice when a company cannot pay its staff
- Guidance on restructuring
- Access to funds for business continuity
- 24 hour access to corporate rescue specialists with over 10 years of corporate insolvency experience
- Access to advice from leading law firm providing debt restructuring and corporate rescue advice
- Turnaround your business with our corporate rescue & recovery service. Stop the stress and turnaround your business today. Our advice team can start the whole corporate rescue process and we are experts in gaining the support of all the stakeholders